Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas.. hohoho


Ok let see..
This year xmas was so weird and incomplete for me.
Why?? Because I celebrate it with my friends instead of being with my family.
Usually we will be together, cooking, playing music, eating, dancing,
lepaking, and shopping as a BIG family..
1 or 2 cars just not enough, we need more than 5 cars maybe for us to move.

This year, I didnot go for Xmas mass which completely make me feel incomplete and my feeling for xmas is totally not the same. I miss all the xmas song in the church and bible reading during the mass.
The feeling of emptiness is filled by my friends and we celebrate it by having a big diner in McDonald. hahaha.. 1st time in my life that I celebrate Xmass in fast food restaurant and it is not bad at all. But afterall, I still prefer my mum and aunts cook. During xmass nite, I just online and chatting with my friends and I call my family. teetttttt... Someone is crying!!!!!!!!! Shhhh.. It's me, wawawawa... Listen to my family laugh and talking with each of them makes me feel HOMESICK for the really first time this year. I miss you guys so bad..
Christmas for me is a day which I will be with my family and be grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ, our Mighty God only son who was born in the womb of the virgin Mary. I believe Jesus is my savior and that why I love Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone. Love ya all.. XOXO

2 comments:

cahaya izzaty said...

xoxo.. ada org nanges... wuwu.. haha

princ wilson said...

hahaha...
bukan selalu weii..

 
me,myself and i'm prisc - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore