Monday, February 21, 2011

My 1st PRK


Ok.. hurmmm.. Actually I'm kinda nervous with this PRK. Saya adalah calon untuk Pemilihan Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar UniMAP. Ni adalah 1st time PRK di UniMAP and same goes to me too.
But i learned something in this early stage.. That is, a leader should have his or her goals or mission when he want to presenting a community. A leader without a goal is like a ship without destination.. I put my heart into this PRK and Im sincere to be students voice..
Above all.. What I wanna say is..
Call me, Guide me,
Lead me and walk beside me..
I promise, I give my all to represents your Voice..



No comments:

 
me,myself and i'm prisc - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore