Friday, November 4, 2011

i need rest baby..

hah.. this is a really fast and spontaneous entry.. I feel so bless for having great parents.. Hurmmmm, i say this because they drove an hour from their office just to bankin some money for me to buy my flite tickets. I didnt plan to go back home for this holidays but because of JIWA KACAU and some personal problem deep inside my heart, it make me wanna go home so bad. I need my family as the cure.. Thanks for the tickets mumy n daddy.. Cant wait to hug and kiss them!!! yeah..
I also cant wait for my new little cousin Mr.Maximus Ding... U r so cute baby boy.. And for me, this is the best bday present for this year..
Thats all.. Wanna pack my stuff and take rest.. later i have to sit in the bus for more than 8 hours just to reach KL.. Im a traveller.. Im loving and enjoying my life..

Above all.. Thanks God coz listening to my prayer and whats inside my heart.. I know you love me more than I know.. Now I do really believe that nothing can compare to ur love.. =)

No comments:

 
me,myself and i'm prisc - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore